Monday, 13 January 2014

Jammy And Jelly

Well a great big happy new year everyone!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year! Mine was certainly wonderful; Martin and I spent our 5th Christmas together, however it was the first one where I had no exams or assignments to worry about which was certainly refreshing! 

With regards to the New Year, I haven't made any "resolutions", however the one of the few things I am determined to do this year is finally sort out storage for my overwhelming collection of footwear! 


This amazing illustration was created by the lovely Emily of jammyandjelly.com who has been featuring drawings of various bloggers' resolutions over on her blog.

If you haven't read Emily's blog I seriously recommend you go check it out; it features illustrated images of the day-to-day events and is hilariously funny. It's a blog like no-other I've read and Emily has such a natural humour!

Thanks again to Emily for my wonderful picture!

Charlotte xx


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, that drawing is great. I loved how you put on my comment 'a nutter bargain' lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte, you don't have to apologise I think you meant 'an utter bargain' ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that illustration! Good luck with your resolution. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...