Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Hello Sugar!

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited along to La Senza at the Trafford Centre to celebrate the launch of their new range Hello Sugar; the bra that is being dubbed "the cheapest boob-job available" as it increases your bosom by a whopping 2 cup sizes!

Upon arrival I was greeted by the lovely La Senza team, offered a yummy mocktail and a plethora of sweet goodies (including booby-shaped bickies! Haha). 



I was shown around the store by a member of staff who explained the different ranges available; La Senza bras work on a nifty level system of 1-4 depending upon how much of a boost the bra adds to your assets with 1 being lightly padded, and 4 being the Hello Sugar range adding 2 cup sizes. 







Once I was familiarised with all things La Senza I was left to browse the store, have my nails painted by the fabulous Wah Nail girls, and nibble on all those sweet offerings. There were plenty of staff around to help and one of the ladies explained how in La Senza you can ever have your boobies measured on the shop floor over your clothing, or you can head in the back for a full fitting and be fitted with the perfect bra for you. 







There were also two lovely models on hand showcasing the fabulous ranges on offer. They also demonstrated how important it is to wear a properly fitted bra.




The night was rounded up with a full bra fitting, and I was lucky enough to be given a gorgeous set of underwear to try for myself!

Are you a fan of La Senza?

Charlotte
xx


3 comments:

  1. What a fab looking range. I haven't shopped in La Senza for years, I must re-visit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab. I used to love La Senza in fact I used to buy all my bras in there but since they stopped doing DD plus sizes I have not used them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW I nominated you for an award on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...