Tuesday, 19 November 2013

New Batiste on the Block - Floral, Monochrome & Oriental

Regular readers of my blog will no doubt by now, know my love for Batiste dry shampoo; heck, even non-regular readers probably know!

Not only do I love Batiste for their super affordable price tag, and the fact that their product performs miles better than its high-end competitor, but also due to the fact they are an ever expanding family...
this time they've released three BRAND NEW dry shampoo fragrances and I was kindly sent them to review...

Floral, Monochrome, & Oriental




Floral is described as a light delicate fragrance with top notes of blossom, a heart of fruity melon, orange and peach, and a deep floral base of rose, muguet and violet. For me it smells like a delicate citrus/floral perfume, and reminds me somewhat of one of my favourite fragrances; DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. I love the design of the can with it's Cath Kidston-esque floral print.

Monochrome is describes as a spicy and dynamic fragrance with top notes of orange blossom and pepper, a heart of hyacinth, iris, lilac, wisteria and heliotrope, with a warm base of musk. I find monochrome to be a musky floral scent, and a much heavier scent than floral.

Oriental is described as a warm delicate fragrance with fruity top notes including apple, wild berry, and grape. Floral middle notes of jasmine and iris and a base of rich coconut, sandalwood and cedar. For me oriental is a lovely fruity scent which has the floral scent of jasmine shining through. Thankfully for me my nose doesn't pick up any of the coconut base.
I am also in love with the can design; so much so I actually did an oooooh, when I unwrapped the parcel.

All three varieties come in a 200ml can retailing at £2.99. Oriental is available from a wide range of stockist, whilst Monochrome is exclusive to Boots, and Floral is exclusive to Superdrug.

Have you tried any of the new Batiste fragrances?
Which one catches your eye?

Charlotte
xx

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried dry shampoo before but have been tempted recently!:)x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...