Friday, 1 November 2013

A little Matalan trip

Hello lovelies,
On Wednesday I popped into Matalan for a little browse. Recently I've been on full on Autumn mode picking up jumpers, jackets, coats and jeans. Whilst in Matalan, I decided to raid the kids section on my quest to expand my Autumn wardrobe. I am delighted with my finds! 

I've been lusting over a cosy cream jumper and a jacket with a fur trim and the kids section delivered both!


This jacket is unbelievably cosy with its soft fur lining, it also has a fine gold thread running through the knit. 
I think this jacket looks like it could have easily cost around the £50 mark however it was a bargainous £22!


Despite the fact my other half described this as a "granny-jumper" when I had it on yesterday I simply love this jumper. The knit feels so soft and again it has gold running through the top half of the knit. 
This was an utter bargain at £14!



I also opted for two pairs of jeggings at £6 each, they were originally £10. They're not like a typical pair of jeggings however as they have a full zip fly with a lovely  button and have the usual 5-pockets as found in jeans. 

My haul was even more of a bargain as I had a £10 off a £50 spend voucher meaning that these items plus a 5-pack of socks my Mum popped in the basket cost only £40!

Do you ever turn to the children's section for bargainous finds? Have you been to Matalan recently? 

Charlotte
xx

6 comments:

  1. jumper looks cosy,:) I need one for winter
    http://rosarieslittlecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, very cosy! You should definitely pick one up! x

      Delete
  2. Good work, that's quite some haul!

    I love raiding the kid's section, Gap is really good too.

    Thank you for the supportive comment on my post, I'm sure yours are excellent!

    Tweet Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the kids section is awesome! I will have to check Gap out! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...